Friday, April 18, 2008

And Yet Another Post...

I had an idea. When we finish the current DVD series, what would everyone think about starting a new study and plunging into Romans? Not using a video or a workbook or anything like that - just reading through and discussing. Romans is Paul's Manual of Christianity - not the Gospel, but the how-to of Christianity - the nuts and bolts of what we believe. I really think it might be a gret way to increase our discipleship and deepen our commitment to Christ. What do you guys think?

PS - Also, Romans is my favorite book of the Bible, so I would be more than willing to do my share of teaching, lol.

4 comments:

Dee Martin said...

ya sure side by each

whatever everybody wants - I'm cool

homer4k said...

Dee's comment reminds me - she had suggested earlier about us doing 1 Kings, just diving in and going through the whole book. That would be cool too. Hey - we could do an Old Testament, then New Testament book.

Dee Martin said...

I would be fine with Romans first - I am kinda fried til June anyway. After school is out maybe I can breathe a bit LOL

1 Kings isn't going anywhere and there is plenty of bible to go around!

Brian said...

Sounds like a great idea to me.