Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Dale had his appointment today and his levels are still a bit off. They adjusted his meds and he goes back in two weeks and has another test to see where we are.

I got this message about Sage a little while ago.

"Gary called about an hour ago, and it looks as if the transplant may take place around the middle of June. It has something to do with the donor wanting or needing to wait until then. The doctors had been saying that he might be able to go home until this came up, so I guess now that's not part of the plan. Sage's hair is beginning to grow back, and he's eating better. Evidently platelets are still being administered on a regular basis. I told Gary that I'd had an email from you today, and he said to tell you that he appreciates your asking about him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. "

Just wanted to share with ya'll and thank you. Dee

2 comments:

homer4k said...

Dee - I've been praying for Sage each and every day when I walk. I will keep praying.

Dee Martin said...

Thanks BJ and keep it up!