Saturday, March 15, 2008

Prayer Request

I'll start this blog off by making a prayer request for myself and my dog, Snickers. I don't knowif it's Biblical to ask for healing prayer for a dog, but she is very special to me and I would ask that everyone pray for her. She is failing - I have made an appointment to put her to sleep Monday, unless God intervenes. This is a very difficult time for me - Snickers is pretty much like my kid, or that's the way I think of her. I truly believe in God's sovereign power over disease and death - I have complete faith He can heal her, but I don't know if it is His will or not. I'm kinda struggling with this right now, and going through this is much much worse than I thought it would be.

In His name,
-B.J.

2 comments:

Dee Martin said...

Snickers and your whole family have all our prayers.

Marc said...

I hope things are better. Having an animal sick or die is very painful. Hope you are well.