Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reaching This Generation


These statistics didn't seem to shock me as I read them.
Walking through a high school hallway these days, I've heard talk of everything. Sex, drugs, alcohol, the works. But there's one giant issue I don't here from probably 95% of my high school peers: God. And the way I see it, they won't ever talk about God if we don't reach out to these kids and show that we actually care about their salvation. They're not going to just wander into church on their own. We have to pull them in and get them plugged in somewhere. If we don't, then it's not going to happen. This generation is losing the battle against Satan's army, but we still have a chance. God's army has to prepare for battle and do whatever it takes to get this generation plugged in and begin a relationship with God, and I'm ready and willing.

How about you?

-Jessica

No comments: