Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thankfulness

I tried to write one earlier, but I am somewhat technologically inept. But I do try. Thanks to everyone who is pressing on with the contemporary service and trying to help make it a success. Your ideas, talents and time are all appreciated. Patience with each other and patience with circumstances are all needed. Rome wasn't built in a day. Hope everyone has a good week and who knows, maybe next year we will see the much anticipated release of the movie "Jesus and The Easter Bunny".

Peace,

3 comments:

Dee Martin said...

Hey! I am impressed and you are NOT inept. I have taught classes in blogging to teachers and they have had difficulty with this and here you are posting with no lessons! Yay for you!

(but thankfulness is great anyway! It increases our faith that God will continue to work in our lives!)

Marc said...

I have found that my prayers seem stronger and I feel more connected when I start out with thanking GOD for my blessings, who he is and what he has done and continues to do.

Brian said...

I think that using my gift the way that God intended for me to use it is greatest way I know to show how thankful I am to Him for blessing me with it. I am truly thankful that I am able to sing His praises.