Thursday, March 27, 2008

A video idea

I know, you are thinking this guy is crazy. He won't let it go. You're right. I just think of things to amuse myself. I know that this is not inspiring nor was my last random blog but this is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and I will eventually overuse it like I did those Subway ranch wraps that came out a couple of years ago that made me sick and I stopped going there for awhile. Nevermind that. Take your focus off the Jesus and Easter Bunny video, even though it was nice to see there are other people out there like me, and reminesce about a movie that came out in the late 1980s called 2010: A Space Odessey (is that right). BJ knows where I am going. Anyway, watch the last part of it where Roy Scheider talks with David Bowman, and picture some sort of Christian dialogue with some of you playing those characters. Now that really amuses me. Just think about it. I know you think the same way I do, Dee and BJ with your photoshop selves. This could be a classic. For those that have not seen it, please do so. I probably should write something inspiring like Brian or Dee, but I am having too much fun with this.

Peace,

3 comments:

homer4k said...

Marc - you know what would happen if we made this video?


Something wonderful! ha ha ha

(If you haven't seen the movie, you won't get it)

Dee Martin said...

aaaarg I'm gonna have to rent the silly thing aren't I???

homer4k said...

Dee- you mean you haven't seen it? What about 2001? You should rent the DVD and we can watch it this weekend - bring Marc over and it will really add to the experience of the movie, ha ha.